Yes, it has been three months since Emmy's first birthday. Our little girl is almost 15 months now! I will post updates on her in my next blog, but I want to share about her big day first! We decided to keep her party small, just a few couple friends that have babies. I got in trouble by several friends that weren't invited, so we ended up inviting more! Next time we will know that everyone wants to attend first birthday parties! The weather was beautiful, and we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and the babies played in the playroom and in the baby pool, well sort of! RL filled it up too cold and they all cried when they got in! We all got a laugh! It was really fun having everyone over and getting the babies together. We don't do that often enough! RL and I made cupcakes, and I must admit they were really good! We also made Emmy a "smashcake". She wasn't at all sure what to do when we set it in front of her and started singing. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and stared at the cake. We had to put some on our finger and let her lick it. Finally, RL handed her a big hunk of cake and she started digging in. A couple minutes later, I took it away fearing how much sugar I knew was in it! Here are some pictures of our sweet little one year old's big day!

No comments:
Post a Comment